Saturday 3 December 2011

Stylist's Advent Treats









I am happy and smug to say that I don't have to take public transport to work. It's a joy. I either bomb about on my motorbike (not very glamourous but a lot of fun) or at the moment I walk. 

I do however mind on Wednesdays when Stylist magazine is dispensed. I had a nosy at their website to see what I'd been missing. They have such brilliant Advent giveaways! I am struggling to share this link as I reason there will be less chance of me winning but have a look at these genius prizes...

                  £500 to spend at Reiss                                                              £500 to spend at Kurt Geiger

There are also Aga goodies worth £350 on Monday 5th, a £395 pillar-box red Regent leather case from Aquascutum on Thursday 8th and a Nikon 1 J1 camera that I am properly lusting after on Saturday 24th.
Thank you Stylist, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment