Wednesday 28 December 2011

Saving Face

I'm getting a head start and beating the post-indulgence dollop of guilt that unwittingly plagues us at New Year. My friend Tina told me the best new year resolution... do one thing every day that you don't want to do.
As little as I manage this golden nugget of advice, when I do I am amazed by how much I get done that I've been putting off. It's a goodie.

Well, on the Hit List today is sorting out my skin care.
I'm ridiculously lax and spend a fortune on pretty and sweet smelling potions and lotions that do squwat. My sisters' dermatologists advise not using water on their faces (as does Garance Dore's), & to stay out of the sun.
Cetaphil skincare also gets mentioned over, and over, and over again.




Other blogs that were singing it's praises recently were Into The Gloss and some of the ItGirls blogging for Grazia Italia. So, here's (hoping) to squeaky clean and baby soft skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment