Monday 5 December 2011

Oh Reiss!

Oh Reiss how you tease me!
Having entered their competition to win £500 spending spree in-store my grasp on reality wavered and I had a look what I would choose from their collection. I think I might need to win their prize three times over to cover my needs.

Nancy shirt dress in sand £110

Joss cream shirt dress £129

Peacock cream dress with cording embroidery £195

Liv silk roll sleeve top in blush £89

Galaxy gold heeled court in midnight £159

Garbo deco piped sandal in emerald £159


Papillon gauged detail swimsuit in khaki £59

Albi etched trim bikini in navy & cream £49

Windsor lock detail satchel in kingfisher £195

Richmond over the shoulder metal trim bag in pumpkin £195
Now, my maths isn't great (it's atrocious) but I make that £1,339. And I thought that I was being abstemious. I hadn't even included the knits or hats that tickled my fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment