Friday 16 December 2011

Tina Time

I'm back in my fantasy-lottery-winning world... It's for my friend Tina and I'd give her one of these brilliant pieces. I don't know anyone who can carry off colour quite like her.

Shourouk Pink Miami necklace                                                                                                      Bex Rox Fluoro Art Deco Matchbox Cuff
$610                                                                                                                                                                              £243
  
Tom Binns Fauve hand-painted Swarovski crystal necklace & drop earrings
 £805                                                                   £185
   Asos Patchwork Stitch Dial Watch                                            Aspinal leopard print candy case         
                           £20                                                                                           £795

£360
The Bindu Cow Head Graham & Green
£195
Beaded Skull by Bitching & Junkfood
In reality I gave her a couple of beautiful little shell bracelets from the utterly idyllic Ngapali Beach in Myanmar, where Rudyard Kipling wrote his first draft of The Jungle Book, one of my all time favourite films.


No comments:

Post a Comment