Tuesday 13 December 2011

Gorgeous Ms Gage

On holiday in Sri Lanka, I was lucky enough to spend a day in Galle. It's an extraordinary town, and I loved it. I especially loved all of the beautiful jewellery shops, obviously. Pure happiness.

When I made it to Mr Ibrahim's shop I went weak at the knees. His entire collection was 'based on' Elizabeth Gage's pieces who is my sister's favourite jeweler. A flurry of texts ensued, from me in Sri Lanka, and my sister, in Liberia and I bought her a stunning blue sapphire ring not unlike the one below, with a couple of white sapphires either side.

It was a leap of faith on her part as it was terribly spenny but, thank the Lord, she loves it.

Tapered Templar Ring
aquamarines & diamonds with yellow gold on white gold
£6,000


Mabé Pearl Ring                                                                                     Heliotrope Ring
pearl & diamonds on gold                                                                  sapphire & enamel on gold
£4,560                                                                                                         £17,400

Fire Opal Earrings                                                                                       Valois Earrings
fire opals & enamel in gold                                                   aquamarines, diamonds & pearls
£12,000                                                                                                           P.O.A

Elizabeth Gage's collection is gorgeous, & insane. I picked out a couple of pairs of earrings that I took a shine to... very chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment