Wednesday 21 December 2011

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

It's properly exciting, I am renting a cottage in Wales for a few months from January to do some self imposed hibernating to focus on getting lots of painting done, ready for an Open Studio in April/May.

I am giddy with excitement but the reality is the cottage is unfurnished.
All my life I have somehow managed to squander invest in tatt. I've barely a piece of furniture to my name. My father doesn't want to share his stash understandably so I'm looking for the bare essentials.
Hence this lurvely duvet.
£160 



The problem is I keep getting distracted by all of these utterly delicious looking pieces from Graham & Green.
So, Santa, would you possibly mind...?!


£79 - £89 & £38
especially the ash and green floor cushions & ash and plum cushions.

Emily Saloon Chandelier
£310

No comments:

Post a Comment